fredag 6 augusti 2010

Something old, something new





Did this for fun, to see if I have improved anything since working with UPPSPELT. This is "Sömma's" house, same idea as last time, only a tad bit more detailed. I think I just had gotten my wacom back then, I could almost not work with colour either. Today I really like to work with colors and have gotten a bit faster too... hehe

While doing this I tried to remember why she lives in a crystal... I can't remember, but doesn't feel very natural. I need to redo this in a way so that the crystals look like they belong to the surroundings. I was thinking on twigs, leaves and branches that could be attached to the crystals in some way...

Need to remake Sömma as well. And yes, she has a propeller cat. I love that cat.

1 kommentar:

Iona Rosin sa...

Wonderful picture! And I love that you added her propeller cat! Mmm.. brings back so many memories. And btw, Sömma lives in a chrystal because she's a spiritual being. It's told that a nature spirit lives in each chrystal and mineral. :-)